Afghanistan Map - Digital File
- Product Description
- Related Products
* These digital maps are for personal or internal use of the organization.
*We offer simple and affordable License for Multiple Use*Purchased image/map will come without watermarks.
Map of Afghanistan
- Officially the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan is a landlocked country located in Central Asia and is a part of the Greater Middle East.
- The capital and largest city of Afghanistan is Kabul and it covers an area of 251,827 sq Miles.
- It shares its borders with Pakistan to the southeast, Iran to west, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, and Tajikistan to the north, and India and China to the northeast.
- The Map shows the country of Afghanistan and it's major physical and cultural features such as the geographical relief, mountain peaks, major cities, Country capital Kabul, major airports, points of interest, and National Parks.
- This accurate and professional map is suitable for students, teachers, researchers, office decor, travelers, etc.
This digital map is available in editable vector formats such as AI, EPS, and layered PDF and non-editable raster formats like 72 and 300 DPI JPEG.
Please Note: You will require Adobe Illustrator software to edit AI/EPS/PDF files.