World Map with Latitude and Longitude
- Product Description
- Related Products
* These digital maps are for personal or internal use of the organization.
*We offer simple and affordable License for Multiple Use
Specification & Review
Reasons to Buy World Map with Latitude and Longitude
- The world map shows the layout of the imaginary lines at an interval of 15° across the world.
- In the map, the location of the Tropic of Cancer and Capricorn at 23°26’ N and S respectively and Arctic Circle and Antarctic Circle at 66° 33’ N and S respectively of the equator are shown with dash and dotted lines.
- The Prime Meridian, which divides the world into western and eastern hemisphere, is also clearly visible. These imaginary lines help in determining the absolute location of a place and time zone on the earth.
- The map is drawn to scale and shows the distribution of the countries with their international borders. The spread of the five oceans: Pacific, Atlantic, Indian, Arctic, and Southern Ocean, is precisely shown in the map.
- The map is useful for teachers, geographers, students, cartographers, and travelers. It can be customized as per users's demand in editable vector format.